Thursday 11 October 2018

Plant & Nature Photography




PLANT & NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY



I've always loved taking photos. And over the last year, I've also developed quite an affection for plants too. Combine them together & what do you get? Someone who gets a real kick out of photographing plants.

Ta-da!

Normally all these said pictures just pile up and accumulate, and never really see the light of day, so I thought that for a change, it'd be nice to share some of my favourite photos with you.

All of these photographs were taken over summer and early autumn, and in a variety of different places including Cambridge University Botanic GardenTrent Lock Canal and Darley Park in the Midlands, Walpole Park and Greenwich Park in London, Fletcher Moss Gardens in Manchester, Sandown in the Isle of Wight and Planten un Blomen in Hamburg. 

There's just so much beauty to be found wherever you go in the world, whatever the weather, and I love attempting to capture that beauty and do it justice as best as I can. It really gives me such a buzz. And what's more, these days it's so easy to take and edit high quality pictures too. For all my photos below, I used either my iPod touch camera or Samsung phone camera, and touched them up a little on Windows Photo Gallery. Amateur photography at it's finest eh.

Taking photos, especially of nature and plants, is such a worthwhile hobby, because if anything, it really forces you to stop, look and appreciate the world around you, in all its glory. Something I find is so healthy for the mind, heart and soul. If you ever find yourself wondering whether or not to do it, give it a try, find your inner photographers eye, and soon you will be taking so many photos that people are begging you to stop (fact). And that's no bad thing.

So with that, I hope you enjoy my photos, and if you'd like to use one for any purpose, just let me know.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







---




---







---











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...