Monday 6 April 2015

A Trip To Devon


A TRIP TO DEVON

First thing's first, happy easter! Second thing, hope you're all well and munching on chocolate and feeling happy and good (I don't know about where you are right now, but back home in Derby it's gloriously sunny outside!). Third thing, this Easter weekend the fam and I hopped in the car and travelled four hours down the road to our beloved home from home, Paignton, in the south of Devon, aka. the English Riviera, aka. one of the most beautiful places in the UK and maybe even the world. It was the most amazing thing to be by the sea again, especially because I live nowhere near it most of the time, and you can't beat that relaxed, carefree buzz you get when you're on a beach, breathing in the pure fresh air, absorbing the sun's warming rays, munching on one to many ice creams like I may or may not have done... Having the seaside on your front door is a true luxury and being so near it makes me ridiculously happy. Whilst we were down in Devon we visited Torquay, Babbacombe and Brixham and walked down to the seafront in Paignton. We also managed to catch the insaaaanely amazing and magical Cinderella at the cinema, have fish and chips and a tasty Sunday carvery, watch Goldfinger, have numerous big sing alongs in the car and go to the cutest coffee shop too. It was just so lovely and with me being at uni now it's the nicest thing ever to be able to spend  time with the people I love, so I guess you could say I'm one happy bunny (pun intended). And with that, here are some of the photographs I took over the weekend on my sis's swanky camera using the pinhole effect...


PHOTOBOOK

Shops by the seafront

Loooooove palm trees!!!

Docs on my feet as per usual

Just before you see the sea...

Dad & I shared a cappuccino & ice cream by the beach on Saturday morning

Grey skies but still a beautiful sight :)

A gorgeously retro dinner that looks over Paignton seafront

Some gorgeous orange flowers I found

The sis....

Trees, sea, colourful plants...

Statement art seaside style  //   Tasty ice cream (one of many....)

A spot of sunshine

Summer tones

Totally awesome colour combo on these beach huts

Sunday carvery ft. excessive amounts of gravy 

Sis going for a walk in vair stylish attire

More palm trees that make you feel like you're in LA but not...

Boats in Brixham Harbour

Even moooooore palm trees cos I luv dem

Sis & I with our seagull friend :) :) :)

 Pretty flower I took a very lomography-esque pic of

Retro deck chairs by zee beach

More boats on the harbour, but this time arranged according to size...

Torquay in the distance looking all lovely

Colours en point fo' sure

Life's a beach ;)

The old lifehouse on the harbour

Sista' luv <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...