Sunday 31 August 2014

David Hockney


David Hockney
I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, especially seeing as I've just gotten an A Level Art qualification, but basically today I discovered and have subsequently been enlightened by the work of British artist David Hockney and boy am I in love with this guy's work, like propaaaaaa' madly in love. David's artistic style predominantly comprises of the two artistic elements that I adore the most: colour and pattern, and when I look at his work I feel this little feeling in my chest, almost like David's art is pleasing my soul to some extent (wow that was deep wasn't it?) and now I'm kicking myself that I haven't been captivated by the Hockney artistic magic sooner.

So let us all just spend the next couple of minutes getting lost in this truly incredible artwork by one of the greatest artists ever.











Ah, now wasn't that nice? :)
To wow yourself with more artwork head to...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...