Wednesday 11 October 2017

Thank You




THANK YOU


This morning, my heart has felt very full. And I have been feeling very soppy because of it. So brace yourself.

 I can't stop thinking about how incredibly grateful and thankful I am, for all the brilliant, amazing, wonderful, gorgeous, lovely people that I'm lucky enough to have in my life. 

These moments happen every once in a while. Moments when that particular realisation strikes me like a lighting bolt. And my mind starts to flicker through every single person who is a part of my life, and who brings such joy and meaning and companionship, just by being them. I am so lucky. So very lucky.

I've said this numerous times before, but I have been blessed in life. Not for the material, trivial, consequential things but for the people. The people who have walked this road alongside me, and joined me along the way. 

Sometimes I can't quite fathom how it came to be. It's kind of overwhelming sometimes. 

In life it's so easy to take people for granted. Forget to stop and appreciate how brilliant they are, and how lucky you are to know them, and to even have met them in the first place. It's easy to feel alone. Like you're the only one along for the ride. It's easy to assume these people will always be there, when that's not always the case.

So in light of all these things, I just wanted to say thank you.

Thank you to all the people who are a part of my life, and have made it so much happier, loving, sparklier, joyful, richer, fulfilling, just simply by being there.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. From the depths of the universe. From every last little molecule and particle of my being. Thank you for making me feel loved, content and not alone. Thank you for making such treasured memories with me. Thank you for making me realise what really matters most in life. Thank you for being here. 

Thank you for being you.

Because you help make me me. 

And that means more to me than you could ever possibly know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...