Friday 24 March 2017

March Music


MARCH MUSIC

Hello dear readers, happy Friday! To celebrate this beautiful sunny day (as I write this I'm looking right out at gorgeous realms of baby blue sky and being partially blinded by the ethereal sunlight), and the wonderful month of March, I've put together my monthly playlist full of songs that I have been loving, have just discovered, or downright adore, and I would absolutely love to share it with you. It's always around this time of the month that my freshly sown music harvest reaps a bundle of new gleaming golden goodness, and I listen to my favourite songs so many times that I realise I can't keep this love to myself. I have to share it with the world. So here we are, a swanky new playlist filled to the brim with gorgeous tunes. Favourites of mine include Little Comets (no. 14), Sia (no. 5), Father John Misty (no. 2) and Rex Orange County (no. 17). I hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

001. BE EASY - MR SANKA
002. REAL LOVE BABY - FATHER JOHN MISTY
003. LIABILITY- LORDE
004. GREEN LIGHT- LORDE
005. HELIUM- SIA
006. DON'T KILL MY VIBE- SIGRID
007. GROWS OLD- THIRDSTORY
008. IN YOUR ARMS- FELIX RIEBL
009. WHERE THE SKIES ARE BLUE- THE LUMINEERS
010. SEND ME ON MY WAY- RUSTED ROOT
011. MIDNIGHT CITY- M83
012. GALWAY GIRL- ED SHEERAN
013. FRIENDS- ELIZA AND THE BEAR
014. LITTLE ITALY- LITTLE COMETS
015. SOMEONE IN THE CROWD- DODIE CLARK
016. TRUTH IS A BEAUTIFUL THING- LONDON GRAMMAR
017. SUNFLOWER- REX ORANGE COUNTY
018. WHEN THE WATER MEETS THE MOUNTAINS- LEWIS WATSON
019. VIVIENNE- SUNDARA KARMA
020. AWAY WITH THE NIGHT- PRIDES
021. IT AIN'T ME- KYGO FT. SELENA GOMEZ
022. PASSIONFRUIT- DRAKE
023. PORK SODA- GLASS ANIMALS
024. THREE WORN WORDS- ALT-J
025. CHARM ASSAULT- RIDE
026. GREEN EYES- COLDPLAY
027. MORE THAN A FEELING- BOSTON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...