Wednesday 28 September 2016

September Music


SEPTEMBER MUSIC

I write this to you dear readers with bleary eyes and a strong urge for a cup of tea, having spent most of my day off being a good lil' 3rd year student and doing my recommended reading (and baking a cake too cos CAKE). So you know, if anyone wants to sit down and talk about how children acquire language and what happens when they don't, just give me a bell and we'll sort it right out. In the mean time, I thought it would be nice to compile a music post because it's been about a month since my last one, and since then the old Spotify favourites list has quadrupled in size.

So in between rubbing my tired eyes and highlighting key information and trying to get my head around how the brain works, I have been putting together a super funky playlist full of new music for you dear readers to enjoy. A lot of the songs are new releases you may or may not have heard, and a couple are new artists that I've found and think you might like too. I also adore doing these posts because it gives me the chance to dip my toe in the musical waters and see what beauties I can find, as does it give me the chance to share my favourite finds with you fabulous people. My personal favourites this month include The Lemon Twigs, Jack Garratt, James Arthur, Crystal Fighters and Christine & The Queens

So I hope you have a nice little bop and rave to the songs, and if you're also back at the grind too, trying to get your education, I totally feel you. Remember that it's not the be all and end all, it's ok to take a break and chill, and cake is always your go to gal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


THE GREATEST SIA & KENDRICK LAMAR


FAR CRY JACK GARRATT


IN MY MIND THE AMAZONS




THE CHASER TWIN ATLANTIC


KISS THE SKY JASON DERULO


SAY YOU WON'T LET GO JAMES ARTHUR


THESE WORDS THE LEMON TWIGS


Image result for STAR BOY THE WEEKND
STARBOY THE WEEKND FT DAFT PUNK


MY WAY CALVIN HARRIS


SOUVENIR ROCK SHOP SAVOY MOTEL


GOOD AS NEW VACATIONER


ALL NIGHT CRYSTAL FIGHTERS


GIVE ME A REASON
JAGWAR MA


SCIENCE FICTION CHRISTINE & THE QUEENS


HURTS EMELI SANDE


WASTE A MOMENT KINGS OF LEON


BLOW YOUR MIND DUA LIPA


16 BEAT METRONOMY

GAME TIME WHITE ESKIMO


THIN AIR TEENAGE FANCLUB


SEND THEM OFF! BASTILLE


AIN'T MY FAULY ZARA LARSSON


EMERALDS BEAR'S DEN


GEMINI FEED BANKS


SILENT MOVIE SUSAN THE BIG MOON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...