Thursday 11 January 2018

Once Upon A Time I Went To Prague




ONCE UPON A TIME I WENT TO PRAGUE


Once upon a time, I went to Prague.

I used my savings from my online store and impulsively booked my trip a month before I went. My mum tagged along. I had a purple digital camera to record every moment (before I trod on it and broke it last year). I had a fringe and a beige mac, and these clunky brown leather shoes from Zara. I made a list of places to see, and I managed to visit most of them. I saw the John Lennon wall. I went to a park overlooking the city and drank Cider and chatted to some Dutch guys as the sun set. 

I saw twinkly lights. Coloured buildings. Rode a tram. Drank beer. Ate pizza and saurkraut and dumplings. I cried in a castle. I argued with my Mum. I dropped my hotdog on the floor. I fell in love with the architecture and the fairytale wonder. I drew picturesque scenes in my notebook. I wandered around the city under midnight blue skies. I ate picnics in the park.

It was wonderful. Spontaneous. Special. Magical. And here is just a small sample of photographs taken from the hundreds (and hundreds) I took.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello Prague
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...